Friday, November 29, 2013

November, and the Last Paper Pumpkin

Hoping that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The night of Thanksgiving was always the beginning of the
Christmas season in my house while growing up, so I waited until today to post this month's Paper Pumpkin since it was a Christmas card.

Before I go into it, I wanted to let you know that this will be my final month of participating in Paper Pumpkin. It's a great concept, but I don't think it is being executed in an effective way. There are some really amazing kits that Stampin' Up is coming out with that give you a much better bang for your buck. Instead of paying $20 for 4 cards, you can buy the Everyday Occasions kit for $30 and have enough materials to make 20 cards for a variety of occasions.

BUT...this month was a really cute card so here it goes!
 The "Noel" piece on the flag was pre-printed. The two stamps you received were the star and the scripty "Wishing You A Merry Christmas" stamp across the bottom. I love the star garland! Sparkly and cute. So all you had to do to assemble the cards was stamp the star and gretting, wrap the garland around the flag, then attach that to the striped base layer. Easy and cute. The four cards are a welcomed addition to help me cover my list of family and friends that I want to send cards to this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment