Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Paper Pumpkin: First Month

As of this month I have a fun and exciting thing to look forward to on the 12th of every month. I finally signed up for Paper Pumpkin and I'm pretty nerdishly excited about it.

Side note: If I've lost you already, Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that Stampin' Up has sent to your door with everything you need to create a new project. (Ok I lied, you do need to buy adhesive.) The sets are modern looking and SO easy to make. 

The first month you sign up, everyone gets the same "starter kit" which comes with a bonus gift of a D-sized clear mount for the stamps you will receive in the following months. Opening it was like opening a present, it was wrapped so cute and nice I almost felt bad ripping that baby blue tissue paper apart. Almost. I really should have taken pictures of the card kit prior to assembling, but I was so excited that I just started making the cards immediately. I couldn't control myself. (No, I'm not being sarcastic this was my actual response to opening the package). The card at the front is the suggested design for the first kit:

Cute, right? Just a nice little greeting card. For the other three cards provided I wanted to change it up and take some "artistic liberties" with the design.




Nothing major, just changed locations and cut some paper. I seriously cannot stress how EASY this makes it for you to have some "craft time". No running to the store to get little pieces, no deciding colors or paper, and the cost is $20/month, which is much cheaper than going full blown crazy stamp lady (trust me, I'm there).

If YOU are interested in the Paper Pumpkin greatness, visit mypaperpumpkin.com
The website is very easy to use, you sign up there, you can cancel anytime, you can even skip a month if you know you'll be short on money or time! If you would be so kind as to list me, Melissa Solomon, as your demonstrator that would also be greatly appreciated. Here is one more picture of all four cards that I made from the first month's kit. Happy stamping, friends : )


No comments:

Post a Comment