Saturday, October 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin: October

This month's Paper Pumpkin speaks to me. It tells me it is ok to be a Type-A, overachieving, list-making person. In fact, it celebrates those things. I took enough time this month to document how lovely it looked when it arrived. Nicely gift wrapped and adorable.

 But once I opened it up I was pretty thrilled to see this month's project:
If it weren't for my planner that I use at work, I would forget to do most things. To-do lists are how I get through my life on a daily basis. And this one is so cute! Again, everything you need is included with Paper Pumpkin including the green ink pad (except adhesive, if it's even needed which is was not for this). Here is a closer shot of the three stamps it came with:

These would be great to use again if you wanted to add some personality to a set of note cards or post-it's, or decorating a notebook or planner. 

Paper Pumpkin is an all-in-one craft kit delivered to your door once a month for and for only $20 has everything you need to complete a project. Sometimes it's a card, other months may be a project like this one. If you are interested in signing up go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/ and everything can be done there. If you would be so kind as to list me, Melissa Solomon, as your demonstrator, it would be much appreciated : )

No comments:

Post a Comment