Friday, October 25, 2013

Simple Starter Series: Happy Hour

Here is another one-set creation from the Happy Hour set. I'm a fan of wine. And martinis (with olives). And champagne. And - well, you get the drift. This set was on my "want" list for a while and I decided to go for it at my last party. It's cute and versatile. There are actually 17 different stamps in the set, which is a lot compared to most sets. There are the five "drinks of choice" with seven drink decorations and five greetings that you can choose from. Here is a screen shot of all of the different images:





So here are two cards that I have made so far with this set. I'm sure I will have plenty of others in the future but wanted to show it off now.




We just did this last night at a class. First the all-black image is stamped onto the white card stock. We used makers to color in the "liquid" on a second sheet of scrap paper and then cut out the "liquid" by hand. Adhere the colored drinks over the original black image and you have four cups filled with color. You could very easily step this up by adding bling, or by framing the drinks with some more colored card stock.

The second card I was shooting for a black/white/red-retro-mad men esque theme:



This was so simple. Black ink pad, red marker, and some washi tape. Just an easy and fun card to send to a friend to say hi, even if you can't meet in person for happy hour.

This set sells in wood for $29.95 and clear mount is $21.95. It also comes in French if you are feeling particularly fancy. Au revoir, mes amis!


No comments:

Post a Comment